2019 3D Target Archery Matches
- 5 – 3D targets; 2 rounds; 1 arrow/target = 10 shots
- shooting for score starts @ 6 pm.
- Sam Boyles (307-351-1616 email@example.com) will manage the compound matches
- George Rogers (307-763-1003 firstname.lastname@example.org) will manage the traditional matches
Schedule for compound matches.
- May 14, 20, 26
- June 3, 11, 17, 23, 30
- July 9, 15
Schedule for traditional matches
- Start May 23 then every Thursday through July 25.
- $5/person ($3 for payback and 2$ for the club) please bring one dollar bills.
- Each night is paid as a separate match.
- Handicap – no handicap on night one, it will be heads up.
- Handicap is figured as a percentage of the difference between the highest score and the shooter’s score. (freestyle – 80%, bowhunter – 90%, traditional – 95%)
- the handicap will be added to the score of the shooter after the round is over.
ex: Score 100, handicap +9, total for the night = 109
- the winner for the night will shoot 5 yards longer on every shot on the next week and stays at the additional yardage for the remaining matches.
- after each shooter has two or more scores, the scores w/o handicap will be averaged to determine the new handicap. The average will be of the scores before the handicap is added.
These rules are for those playing for money. If shooters are not shooting for money they can pay $2 to shoot for fun. Fun money will go to the association.