- Obey all Range Safety Officer commands
- NO handling of firearms with people down range.
- Keep firearm pointed in a safe direction.
- Keep finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Keep firearm unloaded until ready to use.
- Keep actions open.
- Eye & Ear protection required.
- Ranges are for paper targets and SCSA provided steel and reactive targets only.
- NO glass, plastic, exploding, or private steel targets.
- NO shot shells on rifle or pistol ranges.
- NO firing of 50 BMG
- NO fully automatic fire
- Clean up after shooting
HOW TO USE THE STOP SIGN ON THE RIFLE RANGES: