Sheridan County Sportsmen’s Association is a non-profit volunteer organization, catering to all of the shooting disciplines. It is orientated around a family atmosphere with all members asked to become involved and to participate at all levels. Members are asked to pledge at least five (5) hours of labor per year to help maintain and operate SCSA. Regular meetings of the Executive Committee are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the clubhouse. Members are encouraged to attend.
- Life (if available) $1000.00
- Annual (calendar year) $65.00
- Junior (under the age of 18) $7.00
- Keys may be rented for daily use at the locations listed below for a fee of $10.00/day/person.
Membership applications and daily passes are available at: (click on the locations in blue for more information)
- Big Horn Trading LLC
- Rocky Mountain Discount Sports
- Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Club House
- Caretaker’s Residence
- Skeet Range House
- Download here